Monday, June 3, 2013

One Week Only!

No, really. 

When I first started, I was devouring anime like kettle chips (I like kettle chips, haha). As I started to open up my genres I realized that I couldn't keep up that schedule. In an attempt to control myself, I decided on only posting twice per week. Do you know that posting twice a week can get a little ridiculous? Apparently, according to my friends, I've been unusual in my multiple postings per week. So, I'm going to give once per week a try. I know, for sure, that this will at least allow me to see 2 season series in a healthier pace. If this will make you cry (figuratively or literally), leave a comment I guess. 

Please look forward to Time Of Eve on Thursday. Posts will be on Thursdays each week. 

Thanks! 
Mini-Geek Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment